Perforated Window Graphics
- 6-month warranty: covers peeling, excessive fading, and cracking
- No warranty on windows that move or slide. We do not recommend rolling the windows that have perforated vinyl applied to them.
- Typical life expectancy of perforated window film: up to 2 years.
Vehicle Lettering (die-cut vinyl on windows or painted surfaces)
- 1-year warranty: covers peeling, excessive fading and/or cracking
- No warranty on chrome, diamond plate or other metalized film
- No warranty on graphics applied to Low Energy Plastics (i.e. bumpers, trim pieces)
- Typical life expectancy of vehicle lettering: 3-5 years depending on care and material type (metallic, chrome and metalized film last between 1-3 years depending on location and care)
- Film warranted against excessive fading, discoloration, and blistering for 2 years on non-vertical surfaces (greater than 10 degrees from vertical) and 3 years on vertical surfaces.
- 1 year warranty on installation and workmanship (peeling, cracking or lifting). Damaged areas will be trimmed back or replaced if needed.
- Typical life expectancy of a vehicle wrap: 3-5 years for vertical exposure, 1-2 years for non-vertical exposure.
- Limited warranty on graphics applied to low energy plastics (bumpers, mirrors, trim pieces)
- Note: Remove any graphics immediately if you notice a rapid color change, darkening or cracking in the vinyl.
- No Warranty on vehicles that are older than 5 years and/or do not have OEM paint.
- Use of an automated car wash will void the warranty. See “The Do’s and Don’ts” for proper cleaning procedures.
Why Our Clients Come Back
"Don't waste your time and energy going anywhere else for your wrapping needs, Car Wrap City can't be beat. I would like to take this time to personally thank Jennifer and Tyson with Car Wrap City for a seamless design transaction. The above-board customer service is stellar and pricing came in under our budget. We love the design on our vehicle and have received only positive responses. Thank you!!!."
"From start to finish these guys, all of them, work quickly to make sure that the ideas I had in my heart would not only be interpreted correctly from a marketing standpoint, but also too from a common sense standpoint. You all have exceed my expectations! Hats off to y'all! My phone is always ringing! "
"I won my custom car wrap at the Dallas Auto Show. The staff at Car Wrap City is one of the best groups of people I've had the privilege of getting to hang out with. Not only are they a great bunch of folks, they do the best quality work I've seen, definitely taking car wrapping to the next level!."