Surface Prep For Vehicles
- Make sure the vehicle is free of loose or chipping paint. (This could cause vinyl failure and is not covered under warranty)
- Washing the vehicle before the wrap is important to make sure the surface is free of dirt and debris.
- Do not use wax on the painted surface prior to the vinyl install.
- Do not use Armor All or tire shine products on the wheels and tires.
5. Do not use Armor All on the plastic trim.
Surface Prep For Walls
- Make sure the wall is free of loose or chipping paint. (This could cause vinyl failure and is not covered under warranty)
- The use of a low VOC paint is not recommended, and most vinyl’s do not stick to them.
- The surface needs to be as smooth as possible. Some texture is ok but could alter the final appearance of the completed project.
- Walls must have cured paint. The paint must be cured for at least 10 days after painting for any vinyl graphics to be installed.
- The environment where the wall is located must be clean of any dust and debris. The ambient temperature needs to be between 70-73 degrees.
Why Our Clients Come Back
"Don't waste your time and energy going anywhere else for your wrapping needs, Car Wrap City can't be beat. I would like to take this time to personally thank Jennifer and Tyson with Car Wrap City for a seamless design transaction. The above-board customer service is stellar and pricing came in under our budget. We love the design on our vehicle and have received only positive responses. Thank you!!!."
"From start to finish these guys, all of them, work quickly to make sure that the ideas I had in my heart would not only be interpreted correctly from a marketing standpoint, but also too from a common sense standpoint. You all have exceed my expectations! Hats off to y'all! My phone is always ringing! "
"I won my custom car wrap at the Dallas Auto Show. The staff at Car Wrap City is one of the best groups of people I've had the privilege of getting to hang out with. Not only are they a great bunch of folks, they do the best quality work I've seen, definitely taking car wrapping to the next level!."