Partial wraps cover only a portion of the vehicle, and are designed to work with the original paint color to give a full wrap feel, without the full wrap price tag.
We use the term “partial wrap” specifically for commercial clients (those that use their vehicles as an advertisement for their product or service). This term can be used to describe any wrap that does not cover 100 percent of the vehicle, but covers more than cut vinyl or decals. Perforated vinyl for windows is an add-on option for partial wraps.
One of the advantages of getting a partial wrap designed for your vehicle(s) is that you can achieve that full wrap “feel” without a full wrap price tag.
Often coined “mobile billboards”, vehicle graphics establish a brand for your company, communicate a message, advertise a service and/or give your vehicles a professional, trustworthy edge over the competition. Depending on where you live, vehicle wraps can make 30-70k impressions each day.
A few quick facts about Car Wrap City Commercial Partial Print Wraps:
- We use the highest-quality vinyl available for printed and fleet wraps – Avery Dennison and 3M.
- We use the best printers available on the market to achieve flawless, deep colors and wide, 60-inch printed panels to create a wrap with as few seams as possible.
- By covering your vehicle(s) in quality vinyl, you are increasing the resale value instantly. Vinyl protects paint from fading, minor abrasions and road debris chipping. Vinyl does not harm vehicle surfaces.
- The Car Wrap City design team has years of experience creating partial wraps that blend in with the paint of a vehicle. They take paint color into careful consideration and incorporate it into the vinyl design so that the transition from wrap to paint is barely noticeable.
- Our designers have extensive experience in branding, advertising and producing unique graphic designs. You will be paired with an in-house designer that best suits your business, is available to you for questions and edits, and who will help see your project through to completion.
- We do not limit design revisions. We are committed to seeing your design through as many revisions as it takes to bring your branding to life.
- Our wraps come with a one-year installation warranty. Depending on how well the vinyl is cared for, we typically see replacement wraps come in at around five years of age. However we’ve seen many last up to seven years with proper care!
A new, glossy wrap can bring an old vehicle or fleet back to life again. When used on a fleet of two vehicles or more, vinyl graphics can unite different makes and models of vehicles to create a cohesive company brand. Our designers can also create or refresh your company’s logo if you are looking for a complete branding overhaul.
Our Certified Installation Team has been thoroughly trained and tested by the very best in the industry (and in fact, we are often called upon by wrap guru Justin Pate to assist in his trainings and videos). There are many challenges to applying printed graphics on commercial vehicles – most have corrugated surfaces, rivets, and more that can result in distorted prints when the material is stretched, heated and pulled to accommodate these surfaces…. which is why it’s important to hire installers that have industry experience and know their way around a complicated trailer or box truck. Our installers do, and they are experts at matching panels to minimize seams while maintaining the integrity of the print and vinyl.
Ready to get started? Request a partial wrap quote using our online form now. Please be as specific as possible about your coverage expectations so we can give you the best, most accurate price possible. If you’re in doubt, we welcome you to bring your vehicle to one of our locations and let us help with the decision process.
Our goal at Car Wrap City is simple: provide the highest-quality customer service and product that the vehicle wrap industry has to offer.
Our wrap process