When you think of dull environments, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? Some might say their office space. Plain walls, uncomfortable chairs and no creativity or inspiration. According to Business News Daily, nearly 90% of workers do not feel satisfied with their work environment. Let’s change the way we think about the office, and upgrade the environment with vinyl wraps.
Accent walls are one of the hottest trends because they’re a cost effective, quick way to liven up any dull space. But there’s no need to stop at just accent walls; when it comes to vinyl wraps, the options are limitless. From office doors and office kitchen appliances to conference room walls and even flooring, nearly anything can be wrapped with a cool graphic, design, color or material. Car Wrap City’s in-house designers work with companies to determine overall theme, vinyl design, size and texture. From there, the vinyl wrap is printed in-house in our Sherman Oaks or Carrollton facility and brought to your office for install by our trained technicians.
To get you brainstorming about how to upgrade your office space with vinyl wraps, we’ve put together some of our favorite ideas:
- Wrap walls, floors and doors.
- You could have the floor wrapped with the company logo or mascot, or liven up the entire conference room with a colorful, on-brand vinyl wrap to impress potential customers and clients.
- Wrap desks or desk accessories.
- Promote creativity in the workspace by wrapping desks or desk accessories (like laptops, staplers, picture frames or pen holders). Studies show that colors can affect moods and even productivity. Working in an office space with seemingly endless tones of gray, beige and white has been found to induce feelings of depression, while brighter, vibrant colors increase feelings of happiness and productivity.
- Wrap kitchen appliances or break room accessories.
- Could the kitchen use some sprucing up? You could wrap the refrigerator, microwave or lunch table to splash some color into your breaks. Give employees an enjoyable space to have their break so they can come back to work feeling refreshed and energized.
If you have something in mind that you’d like to wrap with vinyl, Car Wrap City is here to help you get started. We would love to help you transform your office space and boost the morale and productivity of your team.
Give us a call anytime to learn more about wrapping your office space (or anything else, really) at 877-81-WRAPS.